– Individual, group and family psychotherapy using cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, dialectical behavioral therapy, mindfulness and trauma-focused therapies
– Creative therapies including open art studio access as well as workshops focused on visual and written forms of creative expression
– Medical evaluation, and multi-disciplinary treatment planning, that include your primary care doctor, medical or surgical specialists and existing mental health providers
– Medication to directly address cravings and specific addictions, chronic pain and psychiatric conditions including depression, anxiety, PTSD, and adult ADD/ADHD including innovative treatments such as injectable naltrexone (Vivitrol) for alcohol or opioid use disorder, injectable buprenorphine (Sublicade) for opioid use disorder and in-office ketamine treatments for depression.
– Biofeedback training to reduce anxiety, chronic pain, and cravings and to improve emotional resilience, focus, sleep and well-being.
– Neuromodulation using alpha-stim to improve symptoms of depression, anxiety and chronic pain
– Nutritional counseling to optimize your physical and mental health, including assessment of supplements and alternative medications
– Laboratory testing including toxicology, assessment and monitoring of health effects of substance use and genetic testing to guide treatment decisions
– Video visits (tele therapy/telemedicine) and home visits *
– Counseling and facilitation for school or work re-entry, treatment advocacy for clients facing legal charges and case management services
*Home visits incur an additional travel charge which insurance companies do not reimburse.